You can temporarily deactivate the VIGO notifications in the app, for example when you are on vacation:
- Tap menu
- Select settings
- Turn on "out of office"
- Choose the date that you are back again, then the notifications will automatically turn on again
- Tap save
- Your holidays are included in the VIGO overview as not worked.
If you have been away for one day and have received a notification, you can indicate that you did not work when you score the day.
- Choose left below not worked
- For the reason, you can indicate: Free (F), Ill (S) or Other (O)
- Make personal notes if necessary
- Tap send
- In the overview you will find instead of a number F, S or O